ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- 1 The “Application for Legal Consultation” form (hereinafter referred to as “Form”) is merely a preliminary stage in receiving your application for consultation on various legal issues. For any legal consultation, you must visit our office and meet with an attorney (the representative partner in principle).
- 2 No attorney-client relationship will be created by sending the Form.
- 3 Information transmitted via the Form will not be considered confidential information subject to an attorney’s confidentiality obligations. Please understand in advance that the details of a consultation entered in the Form will also be transmitted to our contact person.
- 4 We will assume no obligation as to the need to respond to an application for consultation made via the Form. We may refuse to provide legal consultation in the case where we judge the application for consultation inappropriate, and will not be obliged to disclose the reasons, etc., for such judgment.
- 5 Please use the Form at your own risk. We will assume no responsibility as to the details of any consultation entered in the Form.